Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Soap Suds

In the hustle and bustle of everyday life, it is easy to forget to take a few moments to slow down and breathe.  Today is my "breathe" day and I am using my time well...  dancing around my kitchen to country music and whipping up a batch of body wash! Every girl needs days like this... amIright?!

Elbow grease
(Does grating soap count as a workout?)


Love green tea soap <3


Boil everything down 


Cool


Voila!

Directions: 1 litre filtered water, 1 cup shredded bar soap, 1 Tbs glycerin (I added a splash of peppermint extract as well). Boil it all down, shake, and bottle. Quick, easy, and natural!

Oh, I also made a batch of dog shampoo. I am hopeful that this works well... with the copious volume of dog in this house, we could wildly benefit from a cheap and natural alternative to the expensive products we currently plow through at warp speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment