Thursday, January 12, 2012

Fantastic Makeup Brush Organizer

I was browsing Pinterest the other day... (the site is fabulous- if you are in need of a new addiction, please check it out)... when I stumbled upon a splendid idea for a makeup brush holder.  Seriously, how have I not thought of this before?!  It it cute, easy, cheap, and- best of all- keeps your brushes etc from getting crushed in your makeup bag (as you can tell I have done with mine to this point!) 


I used a 4" square glass container and
jewel rocks from Target (is that their technical name?)


This little brush organizer adds a nice punch of color to my bathroom counter and looks great. Plus I have about a bajillion "jewel rocks" left over for other projects- score!





Fits right in!

If you try this, I would love to see how you made it your own! Please leave links to your page in the "comments section"! 

No comments:

Post a Comment