Friday, March 2, 2012

Furbaby Biscuits!


I hate wasting food, so when I realized I had a few over-ripe bananas and a plethora of eggs laying around, I started thinking of what I could do with them. 3 pairs of longing eyes caught my attention and it was decided... dog biscuits.

These homemade furbaby treats are healthy and delicious! I promise your four legged friend will loooove them!



These are for me?!

What you need:


Cooking spray
2 eggs
1/3 cup natural peanut butter
Honey
1.25 cup flour
1/3 cup wheat germ


Preheat your oven to 300.


Mix 1 egg, peanut butter, and honey (I drizzled a small amount in for taste).
Once the wet ingredients are well mixed, mix in flour and wheat germ.




Prepare a cookie sheet.


 
On a (heavily) floured surface, roll out the dough to your preferred thickness (I made mine about 1/4 inch) and cut out your biscuits!

Use the egg white from your second egg and brush the tops of your biscuits.
Bake for 40 minutes (or until your biscuits are golden).


Voila!



6 thumbs... er, paws up!

No comments:

Post a Comment